Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blog Updates!

Hey WSNYers!

Hope you are all doing well- it's almost FRIDAY!!! I'm going to DC this weekend to visit some friends so I'll be out of touch for a couple of days, but I wanted to alert you to a couple of updates on our blog-in-progress!

I have collected the bios of two more team members, Gillian Drace our makeup artist and photographer and Adam Romano our set designer/constructer (spellcheck is telling me that's not a word but I'm choosing to ignore it) and cameraman! You may have noticed that you are only allowed in the WSNY Family if you are multi-talented. We are a group that likes to wear many hats!

So please go over to our "Team!" tab to find out more about Gillian and Adam!

While you're looking around PLEASE do yourself a favor and go check out the new hysterical promos that I have posted. There are a couple that are about Episode 1, and one even up for Episode 2!!!! Gosh things sure are moving fast here in WSNY land, it's so exciting!

As always we welcome your feedback, and thank you so much for your support here in our toddler days.

Much love,
Lindsay

PS: Am I the only one switching back and forth between Game 7 and "Bethenney Getting Married?"?? I hope not, I'm having a BLAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment