Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN-ANDREW!!

John-Andrew I can't believe you're turning TWENTY-FIVE today. Absolutely amazing- I can't believe how time flies.

The Web Show New York family wanted to get you something incredibly special- but then we realized that we're already working with you for free so WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM US?

Just kidding of course (except about the part where we didn't get you anything- so maybe I wasn't kidding?). WE LOVE YOU. Or at least I do. From the bottom of my heart I hope that this year is in all ways better than the last- of course I know it will be because you'll know me for the WHOLE YEAR- how lucky are you?

Seriously though (not so good at the sincerity thing)- Happy Birthday. Beyonce, take it away:

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Beyonce and all but I think I sounded better this morning with my pre-coffee rendition of 'Happy Birthday'

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- I know, but were you wearing a sparkly dress? Because the sparkly dress makes it.

    ReplyDelete