Thursday, June 17, 2010

So little to do, So much time.....


Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you Gene Wilder for that one....

Hi! I am running around like a chicken without a head. I have been securing two subletters for my apartment. (Long and boring story) It looks like we have achieved success, but I am not counting my chickens until we have two checks for the landlord!!!

After going to California for a month, (I leave on Sunday) am moving out of the place I have lived in since February of 2009. I am moving into my own place. This a huge leap of faith for me. So fingers crossed...... I will begin my search for an apartment when I get home from doing my show in Sacramento.

In addition to all of that, I am finishing up my workshop production of the new musical, T.S. Eliot here in the city and trying to memorize my stuff for Spamalot , and I have to go up to Flushing to deal with a financial situation tomorrow morning as well as finish packing.

Chicken. No head.

Love and Bea Arthur to you all!!!!

-Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment