Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I LURVE New York

Hello WSNYers!!

Greetings!  I hear rumor that EPISODE 2 is on it's way - let's give that a John-Andrew WOOP WOOP!!

Summer is one of my favorite times to be in the city! There are so many fun things to do out doors.  This weekend brought two of my favorite New York things!

Pridefest
and
Movies in the Park

Pridefest is a march & festival in remembrance of the Stonewall Riots in 1969.  This year  my boyfriend & I marched with Broadway Impact. It was marvelous.
It was cool to see a whole ton of New Yorkers and Tourists get wrapped up in the celebration of the parade!
Here is my favorite photo from it:

My other favorite thing that pops up in New York during the summer is:  OUTDOOR MOVIES!!!
Last night I gathered with hundreds of others to sit out in the grass in Bryant Park (right behind the New York Public Library) to watch 'Carousel'.  It was a peaceful, wonderful experience and one of my favorite things to do here in New York!  I got to looking and thought I'd include some links to not only Bryant Park but other outdoor movies as well!

REMEMBER TO DANCE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment