Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello and finally I'm on this thing



Hello Everyone: So I am finally doing my first posting on our glorious blog here at Web Show new York. So I wanted to say hello to everyone and I hope you are enjoying our shenanigans thus far. I wanted to put up some photos I captured on my blackberry from our shoot day in Times Square. Above you will see the gorgeousness that is our make up artist extraordinaire. The fabulously beautiful Gillian Drace, ladies and gentlemen. Adore her good looks. She was giving us a little lesson in how to be fabulous on the pedestrian mall in Times Square. Looking good Ms. Drace. Looking real good. We did a quick shoot that day in Times Square. this was in anticipation of the lovely Mr. Strafford leaving us for the left coast for a month. It was a quick and dirty shoot. Literally, you will see the results of that shortly but lying down on the nasty street of Times Square with millions of tourists walking above you is commitment to your art. And thanks Steven for writing the segment to include us lying down on the ground. Thanks friend. That was great.

Also it just made me note the difference between the gay boys and the straights. So I know its a generalization but my gay black butt would not be balancing on any madness like Doyle was. doing that day. Crazy. But you know those straight boys the like to climb and jump and scale and build. The gays for the most part like to lounge and boogie and strut. Well I do know one or two gay boys with lesbian tendencies who know how to handle a drill. I'm concerned. But here is Doyle and ye ole New York City Police barricade balancing to get a shot. These boys are nuts.

Here's also a lovely shot of all three of them looking at the content to make sure everything is all tikitiboo.

So fine, I messed up the blog. I meant to have the pictures like scatted throughout the things but I don't know what I'm doing. I know Steven and Lindsay are right now reading this and throwing their hands up in the air. Ah well.

Happy Friday mi dears.

Till the nest time.

John-Andrew

3 comments:

  1. Yep I did real good posting the pictures. The one of Doyle on the barricade is covered by Gillian.

    Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh John-Andrew, this is great. I could fix it for you, but I think it's perfect as is- just like YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEAVE IT - you're a genius and I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete